Paddle these Waters…
Hike these Mountains…
Have the Experience of a Lifetime!
Are you looking to begin offering high adventure in your troop’s future plans?
Do you want the opportunity to visit a unique part of the country, home to famed rivers and mountains?
If so, consider Maine High Adventure, BSA in your troop’s summer high adventure plans. We take the headaches out of the logistics of planning a trek yourself while offering ALL groups a fully-outfitted, guided experience.
What We Offer
1. All crew gear and food, including packs, canoes, tents, paddles, PFDs, and more, for the duration of your trek.
2. A Guide for the ENTIRE duration of your trek.
3. Full van transportation to-and-from your departure and pick-up points.
4. An affordable option for a national-caliber high adventure experience.
5. Most importantly, the opportunity to enjoy a High Adventure trek with your Scouts in the rugged backcountry of Northern Maine.
For more information, please visit our website at www.mainehighadventure.org or contact the MHA Director, Kara Tyson at (207) 949-5260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.