2015 Summer Resident Camp Special Offer Extension:
By clicking on the specific 2015 form below, complete the registration paperwork, mail in the form, along with the $100 campsite fee (Boy Scout or Cub Scout) on or before September 15, 2014 and your youth/adult will qualify for a price freeze and pay the 2014 fees in 2015!
As always the price freeze special will follow the discount fee or full fee timetable below! Click on the form that pertains to your unit:
2015 Boy Scout Summer Camp Unit Registration Form
2015 Cub Scout Summer Camp Unit Registration Form
2015 LDS Week 6 (Camp Minsi Only) Boy Scout Summer Camp Unit Registration Form
Summer Resident Camp Timetable Deadlines
- September 15, 2014: Unit Registration/Site Fee "Special Offer Extension Ends!"
- September 16, 2014 and thereafter: Unit Registration/Site Fee-2015 Fees begin.
- March 1st, 2015: (Notice #2 – all first deposit payments due. Discount fee deadline.)
A non-refundable $100 deposit for each youth is due. Participants registering by March 1st will receive the discount rate. Participants registering after March 1st will pay the full fee unless they are new Scouts. This deadline applies to full week & mini week. This is a per person deposit and is nonrefundable if youth does not show up for camp. Please share this information with your parents.
- June 1st, 2015: (All final payments due.)
The balance of all fees is now due. To cancel reservations or to change numbers of people attending, contact our camp registrar at the Council Camping Desk: 610-465-8568. Always check with the camp registrar before adding additional campers or adults. Your camp site may be at capacity.
To learn more about Minsi Trails Council outdoor programs:
- Sign up for our Minsi E Newsletter
- Visit our council calendar for district and council run events
- View the various Council Committees listed here in the camping tab
If you need to contact the camping department at Minsi Trails Council
Minsi Trails Council Camping Administrative Assistant , email Jane Chase or call 610-465-8568
Minsi Trails Council Director of Camping, email Paul Oswald or call 610-465-8576
Trexler Scout Reservation Ranger, email Don Freidhoff or call 610-533-4143
Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
- Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys to the knowledge and skills that they will learn and apply more thoroughly as a Boy Scout.
Cub Scouting offers camping opportunities for Cub Scouts through day camps, resident camps, Webelos den overnight campouts, council-organized family camps, and pack overnighters.
The Cub Scout Outdoor Program
Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys to and helps them develop outdoor skills at an age-appropriate level that will later be applied more thoroughly as a Boy Scout.
- Please locate the Cub Scout tab on the left column of this page to learn more about Cub Scouting in Minsi Trails Council.
The Boy Scout Outdooor Program
Outdoor adventure is the promise made to boys when they join Scouting. Boys yearn for outdoor programs that stir their imagination and interest.
- Please locate the Boy Scout tab on the left column of this page to learn more about Boy Scouting in Minsi Trails Council.