Weekend Camping Reservations
Welcome to the Camp Reservation System for the Minsi Trails Council. We are glad you have chosen to come to camp with us. Please feel free to browse the registration system and pick a camp date that works for your unit.
Full refunds will only be granted if the unit notifies the council office one month prior to earliest date on the reservation. If less than one month is given, no refund will be granted. Full refunds will also be given if a situation arises that the council must cancel the reservation. Such an occurence might be closing camp due to storms, etc.
- The water is turned off (tentatively) October 15 to April 15 at all camps.
- Kitchens are not available between October 15th and April 15th due to the status of water.
- Kitchen rentals before October 15th and after April 15th, do not come with pots, pans, utensils, refrigeration etc. You need to bring your own items.
- Between October 15th and April 15th there are no sanitary facitilites in Akelaland campsites. There will no camping in sites unless you make arrangements to have portable toilets brought in.
- Our Dining Halls are only used for meeting and gathering purposes. There is no overnight sleeping allowed in these facilities.
- Due to the safety of all of our campers, we now have a designated sledding area at the Settlers Camp Dining Hall. Sledding in other areas of our properties is prohibited.
- During the winter at Camp Minsi, only the road to the administration building and winter tents is plowed. The road to the campsites and other facilities are not plowed.
- Minsi Campers should pitch their tents on the platforms provided in the campsites.
- ALL UNITS MUST BRING THEIR OWN WOOD. IF YOU WANT TO BUY WOOD FROM CAMP, THE COST WILL BE $30 FOR A TRACTOR SCOOP OF WOOD. THIS IS APPROXIMATELY ¼ CORD.
How to make a reservation:
Review the current Short Term Camping Facilities Booklet for available areas and any rental fee changes. Reservations must be made online (Click here to make your reservation). If you are having problems making a reservation, call our Council Camping Help Desk at 610-465-8568. Please note: the reservation system opens the second Friday of August at 9 am for the September 1 through Jun 8 short term rental period.
Camp Minsi Trail Map
Trexler Scout Reservation Trail Map
Camp Minsi Information