- Increase your unit and council income – 73% stays local
- Pay for your entire Scouting program.
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
- The prize program motivates Scouts.
- Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell
- For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town
- Scouts gain confidence, salesmanship and communication skills, and a sense of accomplishment
- The popcorn sale is not about selling popcorn, it’s about promoting Scouting and the Scouting ideals!
Sell Popcorn Online.
Selling online is the best way to sell to friends and family who live far away. Online sales count toward Scout rewards. Participants can send emails to friends and family asking them to purchase Trail’s End products online. The email includes a link allowing them to begin shopping right away. Customers can pay with a credit card, and the products are shipped directly to the customer by Trail’s End. The advantages of online sales is that the Scout doesn’t have to collect money or deliver product.
|Council Popcorn Advisor||Stephen Hughes||(207) 866-2241|